Monday, July 12, 2010

Just incase you have been living under a rock...


Spain won the world cup, pictured above is Liverpool player Fernando Torres celebrating with his Spain teammates wearing a Liverpool scarf. Hands off Chelsea looks like he has made his intentions known.

I have been telling everyone I thought Spain would win for probably over two years now and it feels so good to see it come to fruition. I visited Spain in 08 and it is a brilliant country and I think the way they have changed and constructed an incredible youth set up has led to the two most famous victories in the countries history (Euro 08 and World Cup 2010). Proof that technique and beautiful football does win out. It is also great encouragement for myself as a coach that what I am teaching and trying to install and evolve here in America is the right path. Viva Espana

No comments:

Post a Comment