Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mas Que (More Than)...


a match, a semi, a war...who knows but in a few hours we will find out. I think Barca can do it but I will not be upset if Inter goes through as I love Jose, but I believe in beautiful soccer and I would love to see it win out. Also watching Barca destroy Bayern in Madrid and shove it in Madridistas faces would be quite funny! Either way, whoever wins this game will win the final with some ease in my opinion. The score from the first leg (for all those living under a rock) was 3-1 Inter which is a substantial lead but a 2-0 win for Barca puts them through and I am pretty sure that they can do that but we will see...

FC Barcelona v Internazionale Milan on Fox Soccer Channel at 1:30 Central time (654 AT&T, 219 Comcast, 619 Direct TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment